Farm workers - URGENTLY NEEDED
Our client is looking for farm workers to start ASAP on the out skirts of Colchester so will need to drive or have transportation to and from site.
The job role will be harvesting but it will be some weeding and tidying up jobs also.
Farm experience would be great but not essential.
Job title:Farm Workers
Rate of pay:£8.72 per hour
Jobs will include:
- Harvesting of crops that are ready for the market.
- Trimming of crops that are overly overgrown and shabby.
- Pruning of crops so as to ensure there no competition for nutrients.
- Walks crawls and sits in between rows of crops to be able to reach crops that are ready for harvest.
- Gathering harvested crop ready for packing to be taken to the market.
- Collecting and carrying of bales, bundles, containers or sacks of harvested crop to collection points or loading bays.
- Nurturing crops in the garden to ensure that they do not wither on damp soil.
- Gathering scattered and dry vines, leaves, pods or stems for burning or disposal.
Occasional Saturdays will be required to work.
Expected start date: 21/09/2020
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Saturday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte from our Colchester branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.