Job Title: Field Service Technician
Location: Reading (M4 Corridor)
Salary: £35,000per annum
Field Service Technician, as the temperature begins to rise let me help by heating up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available!
I need to speak to experienced and personable Field Service Technicianswho are interested in earning an amazing basic salary of £35,000 per annum within abusiness that values and rewards their team.
The hours of this position Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00 working 37.5 hours per week.
- Working efficiently and professionally to complete daily customer appointments
- Professionally evaluating products to determine the most appropriate course of repair
- Repair and fully test the operation of the product ensuring a quality repair
- Electronically complete all tasks and administration duties relating to service work in real time, ensure accuracy and detailed on receipting of parts, closing jobs and Sales Force Lightning process
- Maintain excellent standard of housekeeping with receipting, consuming and retuning spare parts with accuracy
- Maintain and manage stock of spare parts inventory to ensure the business proactively delivers a "first-time fix"
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- You will be flexible to the changeable nature of the role each day, adaptable and keep a calm and focussed outlook during peak periods
- Gas Safe would be a distinct advantage but not essential. Good understanding of Health & Safety practices, safe manual handling and physically fit to handle domestic appliances (bending, lifting, rotating etc) and driving for throughout the day time.
- This role is for a real technical professional, connecting with colleagues who are remote and being the face of thebrand in customers' homes.
- To be successful in this role you need to have a genuine interest and passion for domestic appliances, with proven experience to match.
- Pension Contribution
- Dental Cover
- Medical Cover
- Automatic vehicle + exceptional van stock
This high-paid, stable position will be filled quickly, so if you don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, get in touch with Billyin Head Office for more details!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.