Swanstaff Waltham Cross are recruiting for a Sales Administrator for our client in North London.
This position is for a permanent placement to work with the Assistant Accountant within the finance department, you will be providing the Finance team with daily support. This amazing opportunity is start on the 2nd of September 2019. You will be required to attend an interview with Swanstaff and then with our client.
- Input of purchase orders onto bespoke accounts system.
- Updating sales and purchase orders on internal spreadsheets
- Advising / Liaising with transport company on delivery schedules
- Resolving Customer / transport queries.
- Running twice weekly sales.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Answer telephone.
- Out-going post
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Pro activeness
- Quick Understanding of the business requriements and departmental requirements.
- Excel and Word competent
- Previous Admin and Finance office support is essential
We require all candidates to have a minimum of 1 years experience within an office, supporting a sales team with administrative duties or a similar environment with exceptional office admin qualities.
We expect this role to be very popular so don't delay in calling Franco in our office to book your registration on 01992 641 987.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.