Swanstaff Recruitment are seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to work for a prestigious company. You will be required to support the project teams with the maintenance of financial records, processing payments and general administrative duties.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: City Of London
Rate of Pay: £13.72 per hour
Daily Duties include:
- Raising monthly invoices
- Posting sales receipt to ledgers
- Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders.
- Preparing VAT and CIS returns.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Processing of purchase and sales invoices
- Payment runs
Working hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with an hours lunch.
This is a minimum of a 2 week temporary role.
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Ability to show initiative
- Be able to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met.
- High level of IT skills, particular in accounting systems, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer a friend scheme' - earn cash rewards!
- Experience the Central London environment
- 'Temp of the month' and other recognition schemes
Hit the apply button now or contact Beth in our National Temps Team at Head Office for more information
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.