Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client infinancial servicesindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the team as aFinance Manageron permanent basis.
The Finance Manager will be expected to operate as the Finance Director and the Company Secretary of their projects. This role will support the General Manager of the relevant projects in the effective delivery of the statutory and contractual obligations.
- Ensure compliance with contractual documentation, statutory and regulatory frameworks and agreed programmes and procedures.
- Attend monthly management accounts reviews and instruct the Accounting Team by providing the project specific financial procedures and information.
- Instruct the Accounting Team of payments to be made to shareholders and senior debt providers.
- Manage the payment authorisation process.
- Undertake regular reviews of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage the business planning and operating financial model update process, including presentation to the Board and securing funder approval.
- Manage the key stakeholder relationships including the Board, Funder, account bank, client finance representative and rating agencies.
- Act as Company Secretary in accordance with Company Secretarial Handbook, including advising the Board on their statutory and fiduciary duties.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Board report, including the finance report and executive summary.
- Manage the tax affairs.
- Advise the Board of risks and opportunities and make recommendations for actions.
- Manage the financial aspects of any project commercial activity (variations, lifecycle expenditure, benchmarking, market testing), ensuring correct reflection in the financial models and the project documentation.
- Ensure the financial model is consistent with all contractual, commercial and regulatory obligations.
- Manage aged debtors and aged creditors and resolution of overdue items.
- Review and approve sales invoices, agreeing adjustments to the UC invoice with the client.
- Manage the statutory audit process and secure approval of the statutory accounts.
- Ensure that actions identified from the internal audit programme are completed.
- Manage the insurance renewal programme.
- Review insurance cost sharing calculations and secure agreement with the client.
- At least 4 years post qualified experience.
- Experience in communicating, influencing and presenting at senior level.
- Experience working within a compliance focussed environment.
- Ability to identify potential issues surrounding a piece of complex legislation or policy and provide easily understood verbal and written analysis material and advice that is clear and comprehensive.
- Strong working knowledge of financial management and project finance.
- Maintenance of complex financial models using Microsoft Excel.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.