Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in medical diagnostics industry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the Finance Department as a Financial Accounting Assistant on temporary 6 months contract.
Reports to: Finance Manager
- Assist the Finance team with the monthly preparation of the management accounts
- Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist in preparation of VAT returns;
- Submit HFM monthly results for the 3 entities;
- Liaise closely with local and Corporate finance for the weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for 3 entities;
- Deliver support to the 3 entities for all areas of the annual budget process;
- Prepare monthly KPI's for the business & period reports for management;
- Maintain bank accounts;
- Post accruals, prepayments &
- Assist the Industrial controller in building of KPI's dashboard;
- Monitor production variances;
- Effectively assist in preparation of statutory accounts;
- Assist the Industrial Controller to answer ad-hoc queries from business partners and Corporate;
- Respond to Internal & External auditors queries.
- Strong Excel skills are essential;
- Knowledge of SAP & HFM desirable;
- Proactive and desire to develop;
- Attention to detail with ability to work on tight deadlines;
- 3 years' experience in accounting roles.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.