Job Title: Forklift Operator/Warehouse
Shift:38.5 hours per week
My client is the UK’s leading provider in integrated information and data management, technology recycling, and commercial relocation services. Providing physical and virtual data storage, digitisation and automation of data, secure data erasure and destruction, relocation and IT recycling services.
- Manoeuvring forklifts safely in busy industrial environments
- Safely stacking and unstacking large quantities of goods onto shelves or pallets
- Unloading deliveries and safely relocating the goods to their designated storage areas
- Ensuring that forklift driving areas are free from spills or obstructions
- Regularly checking forklift equipment for faults or damages
- Using industrial plastic wraps and wooden pallets to safely stack and package goods for transport
- Keeping up to date on health and safety requirements and forklift operating procedures
- Current or Lapsed Flexi / Pivot License
- Willingness to listen and learn and ask for help if needed
- Driving safely at all time
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Team work
This is a great opportunity to work within a long standing and successful team and really develop your career within a growing company.If you don’t want to miss out on a chance to secure this role, please apply online now and a member of our team will be in touch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.