Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inasset managementindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join thecompany as aFM Service Auditoron permanent and full time basis.
Location - MoD Main Building, London
The post holder will manage and undertake programme of day-to-day Audits of all FM services as directed. Duties will centre on delivery of monthly performance reports, on site audits, inspection and interrogation of IT systems, review helpdesk data, leading on extension requests, attending FM meetings including the Helpdesk Review and liaison with sub-contractors.
The key responsibilities of the FM Service Auditor include;
- On-site Audit of service delivery of sub-contractors to defined requirements and performance standards
- Inspections and electronic interrogation of Facilities Management software to verify achievement of agreed performance levels
- Co-ordinate audit/inspection results, analyse Helpdesk data, various returns, reports, etc. and take appropriate follow up on actions arising.
- Liaise as necessary with the FM service provider, their sub-contractors and as appropriate building users
- To build / enhance collaborative relationships at all levels of the business in line with BS 11000
- To develop understanding and usage of Affinitext and ensure Project and Corporate history is captured by means of Notes function. To determine and populate on Affinitext contractual Tasks relevant to the role.
Key FM Services are:
- Front of House
- Professional in approach, outward looking and confident
- Relates easily to staff at all levels
- Promotes effective team work, shares information widely
- Perceived by others as open and approachable
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A professional qualification in management or a related discipline, to degree level or equivalent would be strongly preferred
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.