Swanstaff are looking for experienced Food Production Operatives to join our long established client based in Colchester.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in handling food and a good understanding of food hygiene, whether this be by working in a production environment or kitchens and restaurants.
Job title: Food Production Operative
Rate of pay:£8.33 - £10.00 ph (Shift time dependant)
Hours of work:15:30pm-23:00pm
The role of a Food Production Operative:
- Moving goods around the warehouse
- Handling fresh and frozen food
- Picking food and weighing ingredients
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Practising Food Hygiene and safety at all times
- Liaising and reporting back to the line manager
- Packing food into containers
- Working on a food production line
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday
- Holiday pay
- Reward/bonus schemes
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week
If you're interested in this role please apply online.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!