The ideal candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need lots more of them – NOW! You will have previous experience in handling food and a good understanding of food hygiene, whether this be by working in a production environment or kitchens/restaurants. (Although desirable, it’s not essential).
Job title:Food Production Operative
Rate of pay:£8.72 - £9.22 ph (Shift time dependent)
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 0730 - 1630 £8.72 per hour
- Monday to Thursday 2200 - 0700 £8.94 per hour
- Sunday 2200 - 0700 £9.22 per hour
The role of a Production Operative
- Moving goods around the production area.
- Picking food and weighing ingredients, ability to follow instructions correctly.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Practicing Food Hygiene and safety at all times.
- Liaising and reporting back to the line manager..
- Working on a food production line.
Requirements of a Food Production Operative:
We are looking for people who have the right values, team spirited, are committed and reliable – people who truly want to make a difference…
- You must have a good level of basic spoken English and be able to carry out/follow instructions
- Physically fit – this role is quite demanding. You will be on your feet, moving around, stretching and lifting up to a maximum of 25Kg
- Understanding of Food Hygiene and safety
- Due to the location and early starts/late finishes – ideally you will have your own transport
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Potential for permanent employment
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
But why join our team?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
If you are interested in this role, please apply direct online now or alternatively, please get in touch withHayley from our Ipswich team!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES