We are looking for Food Production Operatives to work within a factory kitchen environment preparing 100’s of dishes especially prepared by the chefs.
You do not need to have experience as training is provided but you do need to enjoy the preparations of getting a good meal to the families that buy from the stores into their home in the oven or microwave to enjoy at their own table.
Do you want to work flexible shifts?
- 6am – 2pm
- 2pm - 10pm
- 10pm - 6am
Paying above national minimum wage we can offer hours and days that suit you!
Transport will be required due to location.
Requirements of the role:
- Excellent attention to detail.Ensuring all meals are dished up to the highest quality.
- Gain a good understanding of the company's ingredients and products.
- Work with your team to help with the smooth transition between finishing one batch and starting the next. This includes the clean down and the set up.
- Support other members of the team and develop good working relationships with each other.
- Maintain a safe working environment by continually following the companies Food Safety and Health and Safety procedures
Perks of this role
- Training provided by skilled chefs
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Above national living wage pay
- Flexible working
- A job you’ll love forever
To apply or for more information on this role please contact our Industrial team on 01322 474655 EXT 1.