Swanstaff Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Fork Lift Truck Driver to start immediately for a private client.
Job Title: Fork Lift Driver
Rate of Pay: £10
Working as a Fork Lift driver and completing warehouse duties as required.
• Using a Forklift to ensure all products are packed away in warehouse.
• Making sure all vehicles are loaded correctly prior to departure and all orders are correct.
• Replenishment & packing of stock within the ambient & chilled warehouse.
• Identification of poor quality products to ensure only the best is picked for our dispatch.
You will work 5 shifts per week, Monday to Friday. Your shift starts and finish times will vary between the hours of 06:00 and 18:00, working 8 hours a day.
Please note: Employment Checks will include Drugs & Alcohol test.
- Reliable and professional work ethic
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build positive working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Adaptable and flexible in their approach to work
- Experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage
- Counter balance Forklift Truck licence is essential
- Excellent rates of pay
- 31 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Referral scheme
- Free beverages & daily fruit
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.