Swanstaff Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Forklift Truck Driver to start immediately for a private client.
Job Title: Forklift Driver
Rate of Pay: £10.00 per hour
The role of a Forklift Driver:
- Working as a Fork Lift driver and completing warehouse duties as required.
- Using a flt to ensure all products are packed away in warehouse
- Making sure all vehicles are packed correctly prior to departure and all orders are loaded correctly.
- Replenishment & Packing of stock within the ambient & chilled warehouse.
- Identification of poor quality products to ensure only the best is picked for our customer
You will work 6 shifts per week, Monday to Saturday. Your shift starts and finish times will vary between the hours of 06:00 and 18:00, working an average of 48 hours per week.
Please note: Employment Checks will include Drugs & Alcohol test.
The requirements of a Forklift Driver:
- Reliable and professional work ethic
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build positive working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Adaptable and flexible in their approach to work
- Experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage
- Counter balance Forklift Truck licence is essential
- Excellent rates of pay
- 31 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Referral scheme
- Free beverages & daily fruit
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte Collier-Knox!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer