Are you an experienced Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative looking for work within the Needham Market area? Take a look at this huge opportunity we have based with our prestigious client!
Are you counterbalance / Reach Truck and warehouse experienced and looking for a new challenge?
Swanstaff are currently recruiting for a permanent warehouse / forklift driver on behalf of their client to support their team.
Job Title: Full-time Warehouse person with Counterbalance and Reach Truck License
Location: Needham Market
Rate of Pay: £9.37- 40 Hours Overtime paid at £14.59
The Responsibilities of a Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative:
This is a permanent ongoing contract From February to November annually (10 months a year).
Our client is a long serving Crop production specialists - this means that each site will provide multiple products to farmers to enhance the soil, seeds, fertilisers, packaging and animal health products. For this reason you will be moving chemicals and must understand their impact (training given).
Working within a small team, you will be:
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Picking orders for delivery and collections
- Maintaining a high level of safety within the warehouse
- Maintaining a high level of order whist working
- Responsible for completing Health and Safety checks and reporting occurrences
Due to the farming industry being greatly dictated by the weather, overtime would be required between the months of March and June although the season will still be busy until possibly September.
During these peaks, you will be expected to work 2 out of 3 Saturdays at the enhanced rate of £14.59.
Requirements of a Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative:
- Counter balance and Reach Truck certificate with experience.
- A strong and solid work history.
- High level of English (both verbal and written) due to the nature of the products.
- Good level of customer service - you could be loading the clients personal vehicle
- Attention to detail, neat and tidy approach.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
- This is a new position within the company - they pride themselves on the length of service of their team members.
- Working for a company with strong Health and Safety focus.
- Pension contribution of 7.5%
- Company Uniform.
- Training on products given.
- Progression within the Company is possible.
- Warehouse shutdown between Christmas and New Year.
If you're interested in this role please apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call James on 01733 307640 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.