Swanstaff Kings Lynn are currently looking for an experienced and competent Forklift Driver/Warehouse Worker in the Wimblington area! Our client is looking for someone who is reliable and skilled with the ability to further themselves within the company long term.
This position could lead to a temp to perm position for the right candidate.
Job title:Forklift Driver/Warehouse Worker
Rate of pay:£8.72 per hour
The role of a Forklift Driver/Warehouse Worker:
- Driving a Counterbalance Forklift truck
- Tipping trailers/containers
- Loading and moving pallets around the warehouse
- Labouring work including de-topping and re-stacking pallets
- General house keeping duties such as sweeping
The requirements of a Forklift Driver/Warehouse Worker:
- Previous experience in this role
- A valid Counterbalance licence
- Driven mind set
- You must be available Monday-Friday 9am-6pm with flexibility as and when required
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie from our Kings Lynn team!