So... you're looking for a new role, right? Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for experienced, reliable Forklift Drivers on behalf of our client based in Swanley.
Job Title: Forklift Driver
Rate of Pay: £9-11
The Role of a Forklift Driver:
- Unload and upload material
- Identify damages
- Report shortages
- Report quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery
- Determine the need for repairs
- Keep updated records of inventory
- Produce activity logs
- Comply with company policies and guidelines
- Assist in keeping a safe environment
Requirements of a Forklift Driver:
- 6 months experience.
- A team player.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Flexible working hours
- Free in-house training
- Weekly pay
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
Sound interesting? Of course it does! Send us an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give us a call in branch on 01553 601222 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.