We are looking to recruit a licensed Forklift Driver in Ancaster to work on one of the largest sites in the UK. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.This work is ongoing.
- To abide by & promote health & safety and quality ensuring all approved policies & processes are followed.
- Transferring bales
- To ensure all checks are completed on equipment before use
- To carry out maintenance when required (if qualified)
- To ensure all required PPE is worn at all times
- To ensure the work area is kept tidy
- To report H&S failings
- Any other tasks required
Applicants must be, enthusiastic, self-motivated, capable of working within a team and demonstrate a proactive attitude and commitment to health and safety. The right candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
If your interested please apply, or contact us directly by sending an email with your cv to email@example.com.
Alternatively give us a call on 01322618100 !