We are looking to recruit a licensed Forklift Driver in Ancaster to work on one of the largest sites in the UK. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.This work is ongoing.
The hours are 19:00 to 07:00 Tuesday to Friday, with a 1 hour unpaid lunch. A total of 44 hours a week.
- To abide by & promote health & safety and quality ensuring all approved policies & processes are followed.
- Transferring bales
- To ensure all checks are completed on equipment before use
- To carry out maintenance when required (if qualified)
- To ensure all required PPE is worn at all times
- To ensure the work area is kept tidy
- To report H&S failings
- Any other tasks required
Applicants must be, enthusiastic, self-motivated, capable of working within a team and demonstrate a proactive attitude and commitment to health and safety. The right candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
If your interested please apply, or contact us directly by sending an email with your cv to email@example.com.
Alternatively give us a call on 01322618100 !