10 - 10 Per Week + Holiday Pay
Customer Service (D/SB)
TEMP TO PERM
We are currently looking for a customer service agent , our client do more than just a delivery company. We know each item tells a story and we know that for someone, somewhere, it’ll make their day, or not - if we fail!
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life
Our client provides next-day or scheduled delivery services for parcels and freight, as well as comprehensive logistics solutions, including warehouse management and the operation of customer-liveried vehicles. Our brand is what we do every day and our values set the tone for how we want our colleagues to go about their business of delivering the Delivered Exactly promise.
Our Customer Service Advisors live our customer promise – Delivered Exactly - by delighting our customers each and every time. This role, through proactive and timely actions, provides fantastic service to a wide range of interesting and demanding customers. Working alongside our operational and account management teams you will be able to positively influence our customers’ needs and resolve any potential issues.
- Receive and handle all inbound, internal and external customer queries and manage through to resolution for specific customer accounts
- Action all customer queries in line with the required processes and service level agreements
- Work as part of a team to ensure great customer service delivery – every time
- Engage proactively with service centres to ensure customer requirements are received and actioned
- Recognise and deal with queries, requests and problems in line with our customer account requirements
- Identification and action of escalation issues
- Undertake any other customer account support duties as required
Salary £21k pay per hour £10.00ph
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm temp to perm for 10 weeks
Weekly pay on temp.