Swanstaff are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance Forklift Driver to support our client in Peterborough. We are looking for an experienced candidate to join the present team on an ongoing temporary basis. You will be loading and unloading lorries, picking and stacking tote bags as well as pallets. You will need to be physically fit due to some heavy lifting involved.
Stock will be booked in and out using a scanner but you will be expected to cross-check naturally so good numeracy and literacy are required. You are also possibly meeting directly with customers so a pleasant manner is required.
- Working Monday to Friday (and Saturdays during peak periods Feb-Apr and Jul-Oct).
- During peak periods you will work Monday to Friday 12 hour shifts within the hours of 0600 and 2000 with Saturday mornings.
- Off-peak will settle to a standard 40 hours although some flexibility may be required should deliveries be late arriving.
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- Flexibility in working hours
- Must be able to communicate well in English (both written and verbally)
- Overtime at 1.5 after 40 hours worked
- Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings - No working on Sundays
- Temporary to possible Permanent position for the right candidate
- Quick start available
- Weekly Pay
Apply today, please note aTelephone interview will be conducted before shortlisting of candidates. A quick start is required but the right candidate is alsoimportant.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!