Swanstaff are currently looking for experienced furniture assemblers to work on a temp to perm basis at a very busy bespoke furniture manufacturer based in Colchester, Essex.
Our client fits bespoke units, furniture, cases into both residential and commercial properties meaning every day is different!
Job title: Furniture Assembler
Location: Colchester, Essex
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour
The role of a Furniture Assembler:
- Using hand held power tools
- Measuring wood to size
- Occasionally cutting wood to size
- Making adjustments to measurements
- Liaising with the production manager
- Assisting loading goods into lorries / vans
The requirements of a Furniture Assembler:
- 1-2 Years' experience in assembling high end furniture
- Your own pair of steel toe-capped boots.
The benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- You'll be paid every Friday
- Temp of the Month Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme
- Flexible working hours
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Tom on 01206 570688 for more information!