Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inasset managementindustry.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join thecompany as aGeneral Manageron permanenet and full time basis.
Location - London/ Swanley - Police Projects
Prior PFI experience essential, prior MSA experience good, prior police experience beneficial but not critical.
PFI Project Agreement
- Ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project finance documents and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Project Agreements, Schedules to the Agreements and associated Service Provider sub-contracts.
Board and Funder liaison
- Ensure effective liaison with the Board and Funders as required by the Project Agreements and Project Finance Documents.
- Ensure that Board meetings and proceedings are properly managed and recorded as required by the Project Agreements.
Commercial and Financial Management
- Liaise with the relevant Finance Manager to ensure that the Project Company's financial obligations are discharged appropriately in accordance with the Project Agreements and Finance Documents and that all invoicing and payment of Variations and alterations occurs as required.
- Undertake the annual consolidation of permanent Variations to the Project Agreement in conjunction with the Trust and Service
- Manage interfaces between Project Company parties and the Trust through formal liaison arrangements or informally as required and facilitate resolution of any contractual 'grey' areas.
- Audit all reports and data required for the monthly preparation of the Trust invoices and the payment of sub-contractor invoices.
Service Performance Management
- Promote effective liaison with the Trust service users through regular briefings and the Helpdesk and obtain feedback on Services by the use of questionnaires.
- Manage correct application of contractor and sub-contractor performance monitoring regimes.
- Ensure up to date, continuous knowledge and understanding of legislative and statutory changes impacting on the Project Agreements and ensuring appropriate communication and guidance to all parties as required.
- Manage the process of ensuring that addendums to the Project Agreement are made in line with such changes.
- Proven experience working with complex Project Agreements in PFI projects or similar complex environment
- Good general understanding of the funding and contractual structure of PFI projects
- Successfully managing relationships with stakeholders such as Project Company Boards, funders/lenders, sub-contractors and the Local Authorities at a senior level
- Management of performance monitoring regimes both Hard and Soft FM
- Working with detailed contractual/statutory/legal documents and ensuring compliance
- Provision of advice and guidance to other parties on key risk management matters
- Experience of implementing, monitoring and updating systems and processes to manage complex contractual matters to ensure compliance with rights and obligations
- Ability to interpret information and to undertake complex analysis of information from differing sources to formulate a cohesive risk assessment
- Ability to effectively manage potential and actual disputes to minimise risk to the Project Company
- Experience of applying value for money principles to PFI lifecycle expenditure
- Ability to identify key information and report it in a timely and appropriate manner
- Demonstrable leadership and effective team management experience, both for direct report teams and in an inter-agency setting
- Proven ability to identify and follow up on potential business development opportunities
- Excellent attention to detail and report writing skills
- Problem solving skills in a complex inter agency setting
- Able to work systematically to achieve deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and confident interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate complex issues in an easily understandable and persuasive manner
- Proficient in the use of word-processing, spreadsheets and presentational software and the ability to work with new systems
- Professional in approach, outward looking and confident
- Relates easily to staff at all levels
- Promotes effective team work, shares information widely
- Perceived by others as open and approachable
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A professional qualification in management or a related discipline, to degree level or equivalent would be strongly preferred
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.