Job Title: General Manager
Location:Stoke on Trent- Working acrosstwo sites in the region
Our award winning client have an excitingGeneral Manager role.The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive package.This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
The role covers two sites for Healthcare Support (North Staffs) both based in Stoke on Trent.
Management Services Agreement
- Ensure thatcompany is meeting its obligations under its Management Services Agreement with the Project Company; bringing any actual or potential non-compliance to the attention of the Regional Manager.
PFI Project Agreement
- Ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project finance documents and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Project Agreement, Schedules to the Agreement and associated Service Provider sub-contracts.
Board and Funder liaison
- Ensure effective liaison with the Board and Funders as required by the Project Agreement and Project Finance Documents
- In conjunction with the Company Secretary, ensure that Board meetings and proceedings are properly managed and recorded as required by the Project Agreement
Commercial and Financial Management
Service Performance Management
EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES
- Proven experience working with complex Project Agreements in PFI projects or similar complex environment
- Good general understanding of the funding and contractual structure of PFI projects
- Successfully managing relationships with stakeholders, such as Project Company Boards, funders/lenders, sub-contractors and public sector bodies at a senior level
- Management of performance monitoring regimes for both Hard and Soft FM
- Working with detailed contractual/statutory/legal documents and ensuring compliance
- Provision of advice and guidance to other parties on key risk management matters
- Experience of implementing, monitoring and updating systems and processes to manage complex contractual matters to ensure compliance with rights and obligations
- Ability to interpret information and to undertake complex analysis of information from differing sources to formulate a cohesive risk assessment
- Ability to effectively manage potential and actual disputes to minimise risk to the Project Company
- Experience of applying value for money principles to PFI lifecycle expenditure
- Ability to identify key information and report it in a timely and appropriate manner
- Demonstrable leadership and effective team management experience, both for direct report teams and in an inter-agency setting
- Proven ability to identify and follow up on potential business development opportunities
- Proven experience of building strong working relationships with other stakeholders whilst ensuring that the best interests of the projects are promoted and maintained
- Demonstrable commitment to professional and personal development ensuring up to date continuous knowledge of legislative and statutory changes
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Professional qualification in management or a related discipline, to degree level or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme and a rewarding working environment.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch withTom from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.