Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to start the new year? If you thrive on making a difference, this could be the perfect position for you. Swanstaff are currently seeking passionate, kind and enthusiastic General Nurses to work in a variety of settings including care homes and hospitals.
- Assisting patients with administration of medicines, personal hygiene and ensuring patient files are up to date.
- Communicating effectively with patients, advising on health and care plans and ensuring they are comfortable and fully understand of the procedures
- Setting up medical equipment such as drips and transfusions
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience as a Registered General Nurse
- A valid and clean DBS within the last 12 months or registered on the update service
- NMC registered with a Nursing Degree
- Kind, caring and enthusiastic nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday
- Rewarding career satisfaction by making a difference
- Weekly pay with extended rates for bank holidays
- Free training
- Flexible working patterns to fit around your availability
- Weekly catch up calls from helpful and friendly consultants
- Temp of the month with exciting rewards
- Birthday celebrations
If you're interested in this role please apply today. Alternatively you can send your latest CV to Lola or Daniel and contact 01322 474 655 for more info.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.