Nurses! We are on a huge recruitment drive for experienced, dedicated and reliable Registered General Nurses in the Bedford area! Could it be you?
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Rate of Pay £19.00 - £26.00 per hour
The Role of a Nurse:
The ideal candidates will have previous experience of working within hospital wards for at least 1 year as a fully qualified nurse. You will need excellent communication skills both written and verbal, alongside a highly motivated work effect. In return for your expertise we offer flexible hours and some of the most competitive rates in the country.
If you are looking for a new RGN nursing job in Bedford and/or other surrounding Bedfordshire areas and have experience in either your current nursing role or in previous nursing positions,
Requirements of a Nurse:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience
- NMC Registration
- Up to date mandatory training
- UK references
- Passion for delivering patient care to the highest standard
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Competitive Annual Leave allowance
- All training provided online, opportunity to gain qualifications relevant to your role
- Very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Staff
- 24/7 On-call telephone line for all staff.
- Uniform provided.
- Refer a friend scheme.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with the Peterborough team!