Nurses! We are looking for experienced and dedicated Nurses to join our team of Healthcare professionals in the South East London area. Could it be you?
Job title: Registered General Nurse
Location: South East London
Rate of pay: £20.00 - £25.00 per hour
The role of a Registered General Nurse:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
- Tutoring student nurses.
- 24-hour shift work can be a requirement of the job.
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- 6 months previous experience in this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay.
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- 24/7 support from our consultants.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the team on 01322 614900 for more information!