We are looking for RGN’s for our client near Diss, working with adults, rehabilitation and recovery and Mental Health.
We are looking for those who can work 12 hour shifts days and nights; paying between £17.50 and £25 per hour!
Job title:Registered General Nurse
Rate of pay:£17.50 - £25.00 per hour
The role of a Registered General Nurse:
- Assessing and planning Nursingcare requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid Nurse pin
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Easy online application forms
- Free Online Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich team!