Are you looking for flexible work that you can fit around your busy life? We have full and part time positions!
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities, homes that care for children and young people and nursing homes.
We are looking for RGN's who can work days and/or nights paying between £17.00 to £25.00 per hour mid week and £25.00 to £38.00 per hour weekends/bank holidays.
Job title: Registered Nurse
Location: Diss, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £17.00 - £38.00 per hour
The role of a Registered Nurse:
- Supervision of other staff members
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing Daily Records
- Organising workloads.
The requirements of a Registered Nurse:
- At least 6 months previous experience in this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind, caring and passionate nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please call the team on 01473 558443 for more information!