Are you an experienced Nurse looking for a new role in the Woodbridge area? We need to hear from you!
Job title: Registered Nurse
Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £17.00 - £38.00 per hour
The role of a Registered Nurse:
- Supervision of other staff members
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing Daily Records
- Organising workloads.
The requirements of a Registered Nurse:
- At least 6 months previous experience in this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind, caring and passionate nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please call the team on 01473 558443 for more information!