Are you seeking immediate work with flexible working hours? Are you perhaps looking for some work part time? Are you a student seeking some work for the Summer? We have work available which can suit everyone's needs!
Our client provides printing services for financial companies and requires general operatives to hand enclose envelopes and sort mail in order to be posted to their clients within deadlines.
Job Title: General Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £10.26 per hour
The Role of a General Operative:
- Collating and enclosing envelopes.
- Sorting, weighing and preparing mail ready for collection.
Working days and hours are flexible and depend on the needs of the client. General work will be between Monday - Friday within the hours of 7am - 6pm. Saturdays may be required from time to time offering a higher pay rate.
If you have what it takes to work under pressure and meet deadlines then please apply today!
Requirements of a General Operative:
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience within a fulfilment / mail sorting role is an advantage
- Nimble fingered and able to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Flexible working hours to suit everyone's needs
- Weekly pay via the agency
- Located near good transport links
- Relaxed working environment
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Demi on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.