Graduate Construction Manager - Up to £30,000 - North London
We are currently looking to recruit a graduate construction manager to work within a construction contractor based in London. My client is a fairly new and up and coming contractor working within a variety of sectors including residential, education, hotels and commercial offices. Typical projects will range from £3m - £5m and consist of both new build and refurbishments.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge working in various sectors. The candidate must possess a professional working approach have good communication skills; good negotiation skills a strong work ethics are important.
Job Title: Graduate Construction Manager
Location: Barnet, North London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Graduate Construction Manager:
- Carry out interim site visits and quality control checks.
- Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management
- Assist the day-to-day running and organisation of the site.
- Assist in implement project strategies to achieve the company's sustainability objectives
- Understand the client priorities and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations
- The ability to read and accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications
- Ensure that excellent quality and good craftsmanship is maintained.
- Assist with managing various sub-contractors including carrying out pre and post inspections
- Assisting with the compilation of O+M manuals and Health and safety files.
The requirements of a Graduate Construction Manager:
- BSc or MSc in Construction Management or equivalent
- Valid SMSTS.
- Valid CSCS.
- Previous Experience within the construction industry either new build or refurbishments
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.