Graduate Construction Manager - £20,000 - Wembley
We are currently looking to recruit a graduate construction manager to work within a fast growing, dynamic construction company based in West London. If you have recently graduated in a construction specific course and are looking for a career as a construction manager this role could be ideal for yourself.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge and be willing to work towards gaining chartership with CIOB. The candidate must possess a professional working approach have good communication skills; good negotiation skills a strong work ethic are important. The candidate must have a Bsc or Msc in construction management.
Job Title: Construction Manager (Post Graduate)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Graduate Construction Manager:
- Assisting with tender submissions
- Assisting with interim valuations and final accounts.
- Assisting with procurement of materials and suppliers.
- Carry out interim site visits and quality control checks.
- Attending pre-commencement meetings and progress meetings.
- Assisting with the compilation of O+M manuals and Health and safety files.
- General Project managing of minor work division with the aim of managing larger scale projects in the future.
The requirements of a Graduate Construction Manager:
- Valid SMSTS.
- Valid CSCS.
- Bsc or Msc in Construction Management
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.