Graduate Quantity Surveyor - £20,000 - Wembley
We are currently looking to recruit a graduate Quantity Surveyor to work within a construction contractor based in London. My client is a fairly new and up and coming contractor working within a variety of sectors including residential, education, hotels and commercial offices. Typical projects will range from £3m - £5m and consist of both new build and refurbishments.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge working in various sectors. The candidate must possess a professional working approach have good communication skills; good negotiation skills a strong work ethics are important.
Job Title: Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Location: Wembley, London
Graduate Quantity Surveyor Duties:
- Distribute invoices to the relevant departments. Processing and paying maintenance invoices - coding and dealing with queries by working closely with Customer service department.
- Prepare and send tender documents, set up and update Sharefile, Issue drawing revision to relevant subcontractors and suppliers. Send out formal orders and accompanying contract documentation.
- Provide supporting to Senior QS/QS and commercial team.
- Cost planning and managing the design to budget experience on projects with a minimum of supervision
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services on the elements of a project.
Graduate Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- You must have BSc Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Ideally have experience working on residential or commercial projects
- You must be personable, articulate and confident
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.