Are you looking to continue your love for Industrial work? Would you like to join an expanding and established agricultural company? If so, this is an exciting opportunity! We are seeking 'Hands On'individuals to join a growing team as a Yards Man on behalf of our Client based in Sittingbourne.
Job Title: Grounds Maintenance Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.50
The Responsibilitiesof a Grounds Maintenance Manager:
You will be required to do tasks such as:
- Keeping premises clean and tidy
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Directing vehicles
- Moving stock
This is a temporary to permanent role, working Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm / overtime may be required!
Requirements of a Grounds Maintenance Manager:
- Previous experience in a Labour/Yardsman role
- Physically fit and able to carry out heavy, manual work
- Reliable, enthusiastic and flexible
- Driving license and CSCS required - if you don't have a CSCS card you will be allowed to complete this.
- WEEKLY pay!
- Ongoing regular work leading to a permanent position
- 'Refer A Friend' - earn CASH rewards!
- 24/7 support
What are you waiting for? Please send us an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the national temps team on 01322 474655 for more information on the role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.