Are you looking to continue your passion for industrial work? Would you like to join an expanding and established agricultural company? If so, this is an exciting opportunity! We are seeking 'Hands On' pragmatic individuals to join a growing team as a Yards Man.
Job Title: General Yard Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.50
The Responsibilitiesof a Yard Operative:
- Sorting materials at the area on site
- Keeping the site clean and tidy
- Light gardening grass cutting and weeding
- Litter picking duties
- Assisting with shunting vehicles
Other duties will be required from time to time to meet the need for our clients business.
This is a temporary to permanent role, working Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm / overtime may be required!
The essentialsof a Yard Operative:
- Previous experience in a Labour/Yardsman role
- Physically fit and able to carry out heavy, manual work
- Reliable, enthusiastic and flexible
- Driving license and CSCS required - if you don't have a CSCS card you will be allowed to complete this.
- WEEKLY pay!
- Ongoing regular work leading to a permanent position
- 'Refer A Friend' - earn CASH rewards!
- 24/7 support
Sounds good, right? Send us an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Beth on 01322 474655 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.