Stuck in a mundane routine and looking for something new? Maybe you have construction experience and want to get away from working in the cold? We could have the job for you!
Job Title: Handyman
Rate of Pay: £11.10
The Role of a Handyman:
- Carrying out minor repairs and maintenance
- Ensuring the site is secured at all times
- Main point of contact for all external contractors
Requirements of a Handyman:
- Enhanced DBS or happy to pay for a new certificate
- Flexible on shift times - able to start at 06:30am or finish at 20:00pm
- Experience in the building/construction trade is desirable
- Weekly Pay - get paid every Friday!
- 24/7 support from us
- Refer a friend scheme, earn money by passing on a friend's details
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Chloe on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.