Swanstaff Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Head Chef in theMoggerhanger area to join our prestigious client!
Job title:Head Chef
Rate of pay:£11.00 per hour
The role of a Head Chef:
- Plan weekly menus in consultation with Head of Support Services and Service Users
- Ensure that all food is correctly and safely prepared and stored
- Ensure food is presented in a way which meets agreed standards
- Ensure that all catering staff follow policies and procedures
- Development of systems to ensure all equipment is left clean at end of shift
- Ensure recording of cleaning and equipment maintenance schedules is in line with policies and procedures
- Reporting of equipment faults or concerns in line with agreed local procedures.
The requirements of a Head Chef:
- Experience of meeting nutritional needs and requirements on an individual basis.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work closely with Service Users and communicate effectively with them.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrable skills in cooking for large groups of people essential and an ability to cater for varying dietary needs desirable.
- Demonstratea desire to work within a care setting and a flexible approach to catering is essential.
- Experience of working in a health and social care setting desirable.
- IT literate.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support from our dedicated consultants
- Flexible working
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Competitve pay rates
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley Willingham!