Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client inenergysector whois currently looking for an experiencedHead of Bureau . The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
- Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
- Responsible for Management of a team in Bromley providing energy bureau serviced to UK Corporate Clients. Helping and assisting others, to ensure the smooth operation and maximum efficiencies between departments.
- To ensure Bromley team meet client deliverables as per any SLA requirements. If necessary, escalate to the Director of Operations .
- To ensure the Bromley team is supporting level strategic objectives including quality assurance, exceptional customer service and using technology and automation to drive efficiency
- Manage the resolution of any service delivery queries or issues promptly with the relevant party(ies.) If necessary, escalate to the Director of Operations.
- Develop and run monthly KPI reporting for the Director of Operations to ensure Optimal performance and contribution from the Bromley team.
- Manage data clean-up exercises to ensure data integrity within the system.
- Working proactively to improve data completeness and accuracy
- Providing actionable insight identifying improvements in day-to-day processes
- Ad hoc reporting and projects as required by the Director of Operations, MD or CFO.
Knowledge of the energy sector:
- ? Strong attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
- ? Great communication skills able to influence audiences of varying roles and levels within the organisation
- ? Self-motivated with an ability to work on their own initiative
- ? Decisive yet collaborative and Inclusive
- ? Demonstrable leader with powerful work ethic
- Strong Excel and report development skills
- ? Compliance experience and ability
- ? Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skill
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.