Health and Safety Managers! As temperatures continue to drop, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available!
I am currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated Health and Safety Manager with experience in the construction, utilities or water authority background to offer their expertise in a high-risk industry. If you have a good understanding of site requirements, site audit processes and legislation surrounding construction, drainage and utilities then I need to hear from you today!
If you are seeking a diverse role, look no further! This position is a 50/50 split between Head Office based duties in Bexhill-on-Sea and site visits covering Southend, Watford, Reading, Portsmouth and the South East! This is a Monday - Friday role.
If you are driven, professional and have expertise in health and safety, click apply today!
Job Title: Health and Safety Manager
Location: Bexhill-on-Sea (Roaming)
Salary: £35,000 per annum + company car
The Role of a Health and Safety Manager:
- Offer advice and support to management teams on legal requirements and legislation
- Offer guidance and support in order to work towards company accreditations
- Conduct site audits to ensure compliance with health and safety requirements
- Conduct frequent training sessions surrounding health and safety
- Maintain consistent communication with office-based and site-based staff to ensure efficiency across all times
Requirements of a Health and Safety Manager:
- NEBOSH certificate as a minimum is essential
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential due to this being a roaming role
- Experience in a Senior Health and Safety position is essential
- Experience within the construction, water authority, drainage or utilities sector is essential
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in assisting with site audits
- Sound knowledge of legislation surrounding construction, utilities or water authority industries is essential
- Understanding of ISO accreditations is desired
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards Christmas with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office on 01322 479999. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company