Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.91-£10.50
The Role: this care home focusses on the importance of quality care for the resident and to support residents with the correct needs from residential and nursing care to short-term respite care and specialist dementia care. We also offer compassionate end-of-life care. Daily activities are arranged for the residents to fulfill their day with mental and physical health needs these activities would include a café, hair salon, cinema room, activity room, outings during the day and church services these are to suit each resident with the activity that they enjoy doing.
Requirements of a healthcare assistant:
- Assist residents with daily routines (washing, dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Assist resident with meals and prepare their meals each day.
- Manual handling with the right training and when it is necessary.
- Ensure that a relationship is built with the resident to gain their trust.
- Encourage the resident to live independently with little assistance
- Flexible hours to work around your commitments
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 On call service support
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.