Job Title: Healthcare assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.91-£11.00
The Role: this care home specializes in nursing care, residential care, short stays, respite, recovery post-op or after illness care, and end of life care. Staff will strive on getting the right care each resident including the daily activities arranged to suit the resident in which they enjoy doing this could be going for a walk around the beautiful garden taking in the fresh air, going to the hairdressers, playing board games and much more.
Requirements of a healthcare assistant:
- Assist residents with their everyday living (washing, dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Assist with meals and prepare meals throughout the day
- Manual handling with the right training and when it is required
- Encourage residents to live independently
- Flexible hours to work around you
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 On call service support
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.