Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.91-£10.50
The Role: This is a modern purpose-built care home that provides residential, nursing and respite care for older people, including those who are living with dementia. Person-centered care is always a top priority to our caring and committed team which means that the resident and family members are fully involved in their life decisions. We get to know each resident, learning about their life experiences, their interests and hobbies, and the things they like and dislike this will then give an idea of activities that can take place in the care home ensuring that each resident gets involved and enjoys themselves.
Requirements of a healthcare assistant
- Assisting residents with daily routines (washing, dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Assist resident with meals and prepare their meals for them.
- Manual handling with the right training and when it is required.
- Encourage resident to live independently.
- Built a relationship with residents to gain trust.
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 On call service support
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.