Job Title: Community healthcare assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.00-£12.70
The Role: this domiciliary care work is looking for passionate, determined, and confident staff to join their team in supporting clients in their own homes encouraging person-centered care by encouraging the client to live independently with as little assistance as they need. We are looking for someone who is caring and supportive to not only the client but to other care workers. You will support in daily tasks that the client will request from you, medication giving to the clients that require medication and much more.
Requirements of a community healthcare assistant
- Assist the client with daily routines such as cleaning the house, doing the laundry, preparing meals for the client, shopping for the client to ensure there is food for them.
- Assist client with personal care needs (washing, dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Observe the environment ensuring that the house is as safe as possible for them to move around
- Take responsibility of clients safe contents and personal belongings making sure they are put away and secure
- “Staff of the month” reward scheme
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Full training & qualifications provided
- Company car for staff who don’t have access to vehicle
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.