Job Title: Healthcare assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.00-£10.15
The Role: This outstanding care home provides nursing care in a happy and friendly environment we offer high quality care for 26 residents in a comfortable, secure, and relaxed homely environment with dedicated staff, activities are taken place throughout the day to ensure that the client has their mental and physical needs stabilized while keeping them occupied every day.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Assist client with personal care needs (washing, dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Assist client with meals and assist feeding if it is required
- Manual handling
- Creating relationships with clients to gain their trust
- Flexible hours to work around you
- Weekly Pay
- 24/7 On call service support
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.