Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.50-£11.75
The Role: This care home specializes in residential care and dementia care with 24-hour care 7 days a week with care staff that are dedicated and are passionate about working within the care home, clients are encouraged to live independently with some assistance from staff members on shift, activities are taken place throughout the day to encourage clients the stay mentally and physically active.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Assisting clients with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Assisting clients with their meals and assisting with feeding if required
- Manual Handling
- Create relationships with client to gain trust
- Flexible hours to work around you
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 On call service support
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.