Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Kings Lynn
Rate of Pay: £9.10-£9.63
The Role: This is a care home that specializes in nursing, residential care, and specialist dementia care offering the residents the support and high quality care that they deserve, the heart of this service is the 24-hour care given by out dedicated and well trained staff who create relationships with residents and their families ensuring that the home they live in is comfortable and relaxed.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
- Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
- Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
- Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
- Encourage the client to live independently.
- Flexible hours to work around you
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on call service support
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.