Job Title: Healthcare assistant
Rate of Pay: 9.50 - 16.00
The Role: This spacious, comfortable, purpose built nursing home is designed to create a lively family atmosphere that enables our residents to get the most out of every day with staff working around the clock to provide the best care for the residents. Our facilities include a hair and nail salon, cinema room, and bistro there are also plenty of activities for the residents to take part in to suit their interests and ability.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
- Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
- Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
- Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
- Encourage the client to live independently.
- Flexible hours to work around you.
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 On call service support.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.