Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.50 - £9.90
Swanstaff are looking for dedicated healthcare workers to join the team and this warm and welcoming care home situated in Peterborough with staff that deliver high quality care ranging from elderly residential and dementia to complex care specialties such as mental health, acquired brain injury and learning disabilities. There are activity programs to promote healthy minds and wellbeing, residents are invited and encouraged but it is not compulsory for them to take part some prefer to be in their own company in their own environments, and the staff are also able to provide the level of care that individuals require at a frequency that suits their needs.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
• Free online training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.