Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.91-£9.95
The Role: This 40 bedded nursing home has a modern, homely, welcoming environment with a dedicated dementia ward that have staff delivering high quality care for each individual, each resident has their own room with their own en-suit facilities they are fully furnished but individual touches make it more comforting this encourages them to live independently in a homely environment. Activities are taken place every day too suit the residents mental and physical abilities.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.