Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.98-£10.52
The Role: This home specializes in providing the best care in residential care, nursing, dementia care on a short term to permanent basis, staff provide personalised person-centered care that best fits each residents needs, preferences and wishes offering a luxury lifestyle with the latest facilities, including a coffee shop, cinema, and a hair and beauty salon. Daily group and one to one activities are taken place to best suit the physical and mental abilities of each resident.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.